Presented for Full Tilt Fridays – Unicorn Rodeo
Rodeos are for cowboys, right? And nothing says “cowboy” like a classic Old Fashioned. Here’s what you’ll need to grab from your bar to follow along with me during the show! Feel free to make it as traditionally “classic” or creatively “unicorn classic” as you like.
- Whiskey! (or tequila, or mezcal, or even gin if you’re feeling sassy)
- Simple syrup (easy to make at home by mixing 1:1 sugar to water, boom)
- Orange peel (or lemon or lime or grapefruit — go wild, you sparkling unicorn!)
- Bitters (Angostura is classic, but who am I to judge if you’ve got any other type?)
- Something to drink from — maybe its a rocks glass. Want a highball of Old Fashioned? It’s Friday. go for it. I’d even drink mine out of a sippy cup.
- Something to stir with (Finger? Unicorn horn? Go for it!)